Zazuki Zazuki

A nice little distraction. Though, with the PC, you could always win by using the fake move and wait for his block time to go and strike him.

Purple Ascent Purple Ascent

Quite fun little game! A nice distraction. But kinda just a Doodle Jump clone.
But whatever, it's better than Doodle Jump because of this rainy-day music.. So chill. xD

FlapBound FlapBound

Let me start off by saying that I didnt play Earthbound as a kid.
Since I grew up with the Playstation, I didn't really know Earthbound until the internet gave me this information about this amazing game.
Well, I kinda played Earthbound, but didn't finish it cuz the Emulator screwed up without able to save the game or a save state so I got unmotivated to finish it. And I kinda dislike turn based combat.

So, THIS GAME. A mix between flappybird, which I also got addicted into, and Earthbound.
I love this this version of yours more than the others because it actually feels as good as the mobile game.

Cons, though, is that the inifnite well(?) stage and the stage where there are seizure inducing green stuff makes my game lag the heck up. Making it unplayable on those stages.

And why I hate this more is that I GOT A SCORE OF 169 AND I SOMEHOW DIDNT GET TO BE IN THE LEADERBOARDS! ;_;
Proof of my score on my newspost.

Still, as great as flappybird. :3

Kcori responds:

Sorry about your score not being posted! Did you hit the submit score button?

This Is Richard This Is Richard

And it's finally here!
I really don't know what to think of this though.
It's really laggy on my end though. Either I have a bad laptop, or the game is really this slow.
And the noise is making my eyes hurt.

But all that nick picks aside, I like the pixel art and the mood of it.
I don't know what is going on here or if there's a hidden meaning to this but it does give an eerie atmosphere and makes me confused at the end.

TacoMazing Lvl 1-1 TacoMazing Lvl 1-1

Hm..It was a great short game.
But it was too short, I guess.
And Im also bothered about how this short game is 15MB.
But it was still great, I kept trying to beat the 1,800 highscore.
Only got up to 1,600. xD

Super Bunny Showcase Super Bunny Showcase

YAY IT'S HERE! :D
As I promised, imma review this and give you suggestions!
The animations are smooth and amazing.
And when I went to the environment showcase, I was just amazed at how the environment objects like the car, walls, and lamps just turned like it's 3D!
And movement is very smooth!

Probably the only problem I had was that the screen size was too small.
And probably a good option to change the keys like using WSAD keys for movement and instead of jump as shift (shift is a bad idea for a jump key) it could be change to like the K key.
Also, if you were in full speed running on the right direction then jump, then turn left, Joe still retains his speed. I think this would be a good way to cheat if you want keep the fastest sprint when turning to the opposite direction, so i dont know.
Last is the music. It's not that I dont like the music, but...i dont know... it just sounds annoying for me. But I can deal with it I guess. I just like the bgm volume a little lower than the ound effects.

So I really think this game would be really awesome and has a lot of potential.
I really thought this would be slow on my computer, but it actually runs very smoothly. I think it's because of the small screen size and the effects, moving objects, items, enemies, and the background arent all working together, so I think quality change option to low/med/high would be also good.
So good luck with the game man!
Can't wait for the real game demo! :3
Hope I helped!
Also Joe in a segway and cute squished enemies and bunnies are awesome!

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks so much for the feedback and the enthusiasm! I really appreciate it!

Zombie Shooter 2.8D Zombie Shooter 2.8D

COOL!
Its a really fun game!
The medals was so easy to unlock.
Good lick finishing this game! :D

/ ESCAPE \ / ESCAPE \

Awesome!

It was very cool!
The gameplay is very fun! But it gets boring the longer you play.
The art is simply amazing! I love the retro feeling you get!
The music is classic! It reminds me of 8-bit classic games.

Anyway, one question though, is there an ad based free version for the android? :D

Guy Soundboard Guy Soundboard

Amazing soundboard!

I really thought Guy's death cry was "profound sadness," guess there was another one...
Ahhh...also the theme song of Guy...from fina fight! :D

JuneLinMilliam responds:

Yep you are right. I did not play this game in so long to remember. Thanks for the review.

Discount Mayonnaise Discount Mayonnaise

Amazing Game!

All action, and very challenging!
And I really dont know why it's called discount mayonaise...

Joelasticot responds:

You'll find out if you beat it!